Wednesday, March 18, 2009

San Pedro Ward Relief Society in the News... and Min was on TV for a second!

Min went to Enrichment last week and ended up on the news... here's a screenshot of her brief cameo:

Women's Group Shares Clothes, Recipes to Fight Recession

The women of the San Pedro Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints stretch their dollar with budget...

The full video can be seen here: CLICK HERE!

The Enrichment Night focused on money saving things to do during the downturn: A clothes swap, inexpensive fashion tips, cost effective meals, etc.

Min really enjoyed it (and she tried hard to stay off camera).

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

That's awesome but I'm a little sad to see that there are only a few ladies I recognize from the old ward!

grannybabs said...

Good for the R.S.!!

Keli said...

Okay, I've been patiently waiting for a baby update. I don't care that the blog design is delayed, but I need some baby pictures!

Pleeeeease?

cheeks said...

How did you post like 500 times the day of delivery and not a new picture since??? I NEED TO SEE PICS OF AUSTIN!!!