At the end of every year I do some sort of review game, and since I teach the 11-12 year-olds I decided to make a Jeopardy-style game from the lessons about the Book of Mormon.
Each question comes from scriptures and points made in the lessons from the last year. Since I put so much time into it, I thought I'd share it with all y'all.
There is only one round (Primary is not that long) and there are 5 categories with 5 questions each. I have included the scripture references for further learning and enlightenment.
The five categories are:
- He's Not Heavy... (each question deals with brothers)
- Non-Prophet (each questions is about a great person who was not a prophet)
- Big Bad Wolves (each question deals with a wicked person)
- Called To Serve (each questions deals with a missionary)
- The Writing on the... (each questions deals with a record/item/history)
Here is a high resolution image that you can print out and use: