Saturday, December 06, 2008

Something in the water...



L-R Jodi (due April) Christy (due April) Bridget (due March) Me (due March) Debbie (due Feb) Maren (due Jan)

We are having quite the baby boom in our ward. Between now and the middle of April we have 6 women who are pregnant. The last four of us are due within a month of each other. The first four of us are having boys, and the last two are having girls. Another fun part is that we all have primary callings. Now the primary presidency is trying to figure out what to do about all of us.


There is also a small baby boom on my side of the family. My sister Jill is pregnant with her first and due at the end of Feb. Our cousin Jami is also pregnant with her first and due the day after her. I am due 3 weeks later, and then our cousin Becky is due a little later in June with her third. Unfortunately we are all spread out, so seeing each other is difficult. Thank goodness for blogs!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

I can't believe that you are the only person I recognize in the picture. The ward has changed a lot in four years! And I can't believe how long your hair is, Min! You look great, I hope you're feeling good.

Jill said...

You are looking prego for sure Min. I love it...it's about time you put some pics up on the blog. I'll try to get the one me and jam took up this next week. we'll see how it goes!