Sunday, December 28, 2008

Something I did for Primary that you could use for FHE...

It has been my blessing to be in Primary for the last few years. I love teaching the kids from the scriptures and watching them learn.

At the end of every year I do some sort of review game, and since I teach the 11-12 year-olds I decided to make a Jeopardy-style game from the lessons about the Book of Mormon.

Each question comes from scriptures and points made in the lessons from the last year. Since I put so much time into it, I thought I'd share it with all y'all.

There is only one round (Primary is not that long) and there are 5 categories with 5 questions each. I have included the scripture references for further learning and enlightenment.

The five categories are:

  • He's Not Heavy... (each question deals with brothers)
  • Non-Prophet (each questions is about a great person who was not a prophet)
  • Big Bad Wolves (each question deals with a wicked person)
  • Called To Serve (each questions deals with a missionary)
  • The Writing on the... (each questions deals with a record/item/history)

Here is a high resolution image that you can print out and use:


Enjoy!

4 comments:

MelSlater said...

Wow! I'm impressed! Thanks for sharing!

Bethany said...

Hey Claytons! Happy to see you had a blog and also to visit with you today. Here's our blog.
chrisandbethanymitchell.blogspot.com
Come visit it often!

bonny with a Y said...

this is awesome!

cornter said...

Wow you are so great to share this treasure!!!!
Thanks a million!!!