Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Andee!!! You're Three!!!!!


Our baby* turned 3 today!

All she wanted for her birthday was a pink cake.

Min wanted to make a strawberry cake, but I asked her to get a white cake with pink swirls, use the Blue's Clues® pan and I would decorate it.

So I spent last night making a pink puppy with purple spots and green trim.

She loved it!

Yeah, I've get her wrapped around my finger... or is that the other way around? ;)


Oh, and here's another shot of the cake on Min's new stove (we installed it on Tuesday). No matter what she says, the main reason that we got it was so that she didn't have to clean out the old one.

* She'll be our baby for only 10 more days. :(

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love the cake mike! Happy birthday to my andee girl! Wish I could have been there to celebrate.

Tiffani said...

I can't believe how much she looks like Aimee at that age! Great job on the cake, Mike, I know how much time those take. Can't wait to see the newest Clayton in just a few days!

mag said...

the cake is so beautiful.