Monday, March 09, 2009

7 Days and counting...

Things done today to prep for the baby:

1. All the boys buzzed their heads to cut down on the time it takes to get ready in the morning (photo coming soon).

2. Ran errands to get a few things for the baby that we either don't have or can't find.

3. Got a few more things from Home Depot to finish the master bath spa (we still to make one trip tomorrow).

4. We went to two Targets to look for another nursing bra for Min. Denied both places.


Then it was back home for some homemade Calzones and a little "Dancing with the Stars" and "24".

Updated to reflect the nursing bra was in fact for Mindy and not Mike. Although he could probably use one.

3 comments:

Becki M said...

I think it is safe to say I am jealous of only 7 days left... but then if I only had 7 days left we would be in a world of hurt since this baby still has no name... as well no bed, no dresser, etc. I think you get my drift... Some times it is really hard to be the last. Sigh.... Good luck, I'll be waiting for pictures so I can live vicariously through you too Min!

Tiffani said...

Sorry you couldn't find a nursing bra, Mike. Were you looking in the men's dept? 'Cause I'm pretty sure you won't find them there. ;) And I want to see pictures of the new spa!

Mike said...

Very funny, Mrs. Clinger.

Very funny.

;)