Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Price of Gasoline



Gas has steadily been falling for awhile now down here in Texas.

Last week a gallon of gas got down to $3.46.

When I filled up my car yesterday, it was still that price, but when I filled the van later in the day it had already risen to $3.49.

With the price of oil going up after such a long time falling, we're glad that gas is not as much as it is in the rest of the country... but with Gustov heading our way (or at least threatening the Texas coast) I get a feeling that the price is going to go back up for awhile.

But we are glad our tanks are full.

How much is a gallon in your neck of the woods?

5 comments:

amy k said...

Lucky you. It's $3.89 here.

amy k said...

In Idaho, I should say.

Kerry said...

Second that. Idaho is crazy high. Just fell under the $3.90 mark in Pocatello.

Keli said...

We're right around $3.85 in Northern Illinois. In Chicago, it's still at $4.00, but in Wisconsin it was $3.71.

I've been around the last few days, okay.

Michelle said...

Here in Peoria it is at $3.65