Saturday, August 23, 2008

#5 is on his/her way

For those not in the know... We are expecting our 5th (and final) child in March.

It took a while this time (and some meds) in order to get pregnant. Strange to be talking to my doctor about infertility problems after having no problem getting pregnant before.

So, for those who are curious... there is only one baby (thank goodness!) After a brief scare during the ultrasound when my doctor thought he saw 2, he spent some time looking (and looking some more) to make sure there was only one.

In other exciting news. My little sister and her husband are expecting their first baby three weeks before us. They are super excited and it has been fun to be pregnant together so far. My kids will finally have a cousin on the other side of the family.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats. You are lucky that there is only one. Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. Congrats also to Jill. I hope that both your pregnancies go well.

Keli said...

Only one, eh? Oh well. I've never known anyone that has twins (except mom, but I don't know if that counts), so I guess I'll just have to wait for Michelle to provide that for me.

I'm excited for you guys. Are you sure this is the final? Sure sure? Really sure? I was sure after each of mine. I'm just sayin....

Min said...

So, Keli... are you saying there might be more in your future?