Sunday, September 07, 2008

Our 12th Anniversary: Mamma Mia! Here we go again...


Meryl Streep as Donna and Pierce Brosnan as Sam in Mamma Mia!

... My my, how can I resist you?

Min and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary this weekend by doing whatever she wanted.

So she wanted to do dinner and a movie with some of our friends.

The dinner: The Macaroni Grill

The movie: Mamma Mia! Sing-A-Long Edition

The friends: Bryan and Susan Christiansen

We saw Mamma Mia! with her mother and sister a few weeks back, but she really wanted to see the new Sing-A-Long edition. Since we know that the Christiansen were such big fans of the show and music, they'd be a blast to go with... and they were.

Bryan kept asking down the row if I was singing... and I'm sorry to say that I just sat there and listened to everyone else sing.

It wasn't as Rocky Horror Picture Show-ish as I thought it would be, but there were quite a few people singing along.

We did that yesterday since our anniversary is today (Sunday).

Tonight we are celebrating with a dinner consisting of Chicken Cordon Bleu, Baked Potatoes, Breadsticks, and something for dessert.

Oh, and for an anniersary gift, Min got a dishwasher. But it's not here yet. That's for another post.

Anyways... here's to the last dozen years and to many dozens more!

Love ya Min.

P.S. I'm thinking that I'll rent a boat, take her out to the island and . . . (dot, dot, dot)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe that it has been 12 years. Crazy?!