Monday, March 13, 2006

Too much sweetness...

This video was taken the day after Andee was born when Alex and I visited them after lunch. I figured that it was as good as time as any to try to and test a video out on the blog. Since I know Flash and Flash Video, I thought I'd drop this in for all y'all.

You'll need Flash Player 7 to see the video (most of you should have this already). Here's a link to the free Flash Player if you are not up to date: Get Flash



Here are some pictures:

The classic bird's eye view shot.


Alex and Andee chilling on Mom's hospital bed.


In the carseat and ready to go home.

4 comments:

Min said...

I guess 4 names are too many for Mike to remember. ;) That's ALEX and Andee on the hospital bed. Love ya Mike!

Mike said...

Fixed. :D

Betsy said...

How did you get such cute babies??!!

Min said...

It's all luck... oh, and my side of the gene pool. :)