Sunday, March 12, 2006

I hate these things, but I'll play...

Four jobs I've had:

1. Spent my high school years working at a sheltered workshop/second-hand store (DI)
2. Did HVAC installation for a summer before I got hitched
3. Yearbook department at Herff Jones
4. Professor

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Ten Things I Hate About You
2. Out Cold
3. Bring It On
4. The Fifth Element

Four places I have lived:

1. San Antonio, TX
2. Logan, UT
3. Price, UT
4. Penns Grove, NJ

Four TV shows I love(d):

1. The Office
2. Iron Chef (America or the Original Japan version)
3. Without A Trace
4. Night Court


Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:


1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Sopranos
4. Criminal Minds

Four books I'm now reading or just finished:

1. "Super Toys Last All Summer Long and Other Stories of Future Time" by Brian Aldiss
2. "Flash 8 Actionscript: Training From The Course" by Jobe Makar and Danny Patterson
3. "CSS Pocket Reference" by Eric Meyer
4. "The Ultimate Weight Solution" by Dr. Phil McGraw

Four Places I have vacationed:

1. Southern California
2. Scottsdale/Peoria, AZ
3. Lake Tahoe, NV
4. Jackson Hole, WY

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Enchilladas Verde (at 'La Paloma Blanca' in SA, TX)
2. Meatball Sandwiches
3. Steak and a big baked potato
4. ... anything Tex Mex!

Four sites I visited daily:

1. MaCNN (www.macnn.com/news)
2. CNN (www.cnn.com)
3. PVP Online (www.pvponline.com)
4. My depatment's online forums

Four places I rather be right now:

1. Watching a movie
2. Playing a video games
3. Watching TV
4. In bed with my wife

Four bloggers I am tagging:

1. Mindy (Love Ya!)
2. Nate
3. Becky
4. ... oh who else... okay... my Mom!

No comments: