Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Greetings from California

I'm sitting here in Pasadena, CA, at the TechEd Conference getting ready for my presentation. I've got my posters up and my projector running and they just announced that they are opening the doors in 5 minutes.

To tell you the truth, I'm quite excited for this to start... and likewise, be over with.

James came over last night and we went to dinner at an Italian Restaurant (Mi Piace) around the corner from the hotel. It was quite good. He left around 10:30 PM.

Folks are starting to come in... more later.

4 comments:

grannybabs said...

Enjoyed seeing you - hope you enjoyed all of our rain!

Jami said...

Hi, I'm Jami...and I'm a Blog-a-Holic! ha ha Min, thanks for the post. I for sure am a fan of the blogs...much more fun than an email. I will try to work on the fam, but maybe they're just too good for that! I love all the pics of your family. I want to visit, looks warm! Are there any good dental schools in your area?? Brett will be applying soon :)

Mike said...

Thanks Barbara.

Lcukily as I was walking around downtown the rain was really light. When it started to get bad I ducked into a See's Candy store and bought a few Butterscotch lollipops.

My flight was delayed about an hour and I didn't get home until about 1 AM.

All in all I did have a good time.

Thanks again for dinner. And tell Eve I said 'Hi!'.

Min said...

Yes, Boo, we do have a dental school here. I'm not sure how good it is, but when we first moved out here there was a guy in our ward who was a student there. He has since graduated and went took his fam home to Idaho Falls. We would love it if you guys came out here!