Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Please Choose For Us...

In our hallway upstairs we have this hanging...


Now that Austin is here, Min wants to update the photos and replace Jesus with the new addition (sacrilege... I know).

She has all of the other pictures chosen... except for Andee's.

We can't decide... so we'll put the power in your hands.

Please vote for one of the four images below.


#1 - The Surprise Smile


#2 - Tongue in Cheek

#3 - Don't Hold Your Breath

#4 - The Wrong Side of the Bed

Voting will be tallied this Sunday Evening (June 7th) and we will print the winner and reveal it on Monday (June 8th).

Thanks in advance.

10 comments:

Kirsten said...

I vote surprise smile, but i am tempted to pick the last one--it's just too funny

Jill said...

I like #3 :)

Bethany said...

I like #1. It's too cute.

Tiffani said...

I can't decide between 2 and 3, they're all darling!

Jodi said...

3 or 4. can't decide. both have great personality. good luck!

Widdisons said...

straight up, gotta be #3

marenz said...

I like #3. It's just too cute. Show us the final result when all 5 kids pics are up...or I could just come to your house!

grannybabs said...

I vote for number one!

MelSlater said...

I vote #3--but #4 is way funny too!

amy k said...

I like #3 also. It's the eyes that do it. Have fun picking!