Sunday, June 21, 2009

I request for my family in Southern CA...

... I'm not sure if y'all know that I collect "themed" Mr. Potato Heads.

There were some Disneyland exclusive "Star Wars" themed ones that came out a few years ago, and I managed to get them off eBay (for a ridiculous price).

Well, there are three more coming out in October '09: Mashter Yoda, C-Three-Potat-0, and Chipbacca (seen below)

If any of you California cousins -- that plan on going to the Disneyland this Fall -- that would be willing to pick these three little guys up for me, I will pay for them and shipping and a little extra for your love and hard work.

Please let me know in the comments and we can work out the details.

Thanks in advance!

5 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh great, now Mark will want those too. I forgot that I have you to blame for starting him collecting these, Mike. I keep wanting him to display them in the theater room but in their boxes they still sit...

Min said...

Mike hasn't displayed his yet either... one of these days!

Mike said...

... if only I had a place to display them. ;)

Donna said...

My friend is going for thanksgiving i will ask her to pick them up. Just because I am nice Aunt Donna

Mike said...

Thanks Donna.