Friday, January 20, 2006

Six weeks from Monday...

and counting! My c-section is scheduled for March 6th @ 7am. We have to be at the hospital @ 5:30am... that's REALLY early!!!

I can't believe that Andee is almost here. Everything is going well. Everything is measuring normal... except my weight. I'm not complaining... but my doctor is. I'm 32 weeks and have gained a total of 3 pounds. My doctor just gives my the evil eye and tries not to worry too much.

I'm not sure why I haven't really gained any weight. I don't feel like I have changed my eating habits. I really thought all those dozens of Krispy Kremes in the last few weeks would help put more weight on... but that didn't even really work (although I hadn't gained any weight until then... hmmm.)

I'm just hoping that this means that I might actually lose the baby weight this time, and maybe some of the weight that is left over from Alex (and Aimee and Aaron.)

2 comments:

Keli said...

6 weeks! Awesome! I only gained 10 pounds with maggie, and most of it was in the last 2 weeks! Of course, after i had her, I kept gaining. Just my luck, I guess. I'm sure she's fine in there, just happy to be coming to an awesome family! Take lots of pictures so we can see everything, and do a cute scrapbook page!

Min said...

Of course we will have lots of pictures, and Mike will have them up on the blog by that night I'm sure! As for the scrapbook page... hopefully it will be cute, but if it was anything like Alex's I won't get to it for over a year :)