Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Our little escape artist

Alex climbed out of his crib for the first time today. We put him down for a nap, but I guess he didn't think it was time for a nap. I was in my bathroom (right under his room) when I heard a thud and little footsteps. I went out and he was standing at the top of the stairs.

Later when we put him down again, he tried to climb out a few times (I heard him and put him back in before he climbed all the way out) before finally falling asleep.

I guess it's time to break out the toddler bed. I'm not ready for this!

4 comments:

Keli said...

I know, they totally grow up too fast. You'll be using that crib again in no time. Only a few more weeks, right?

Min said...

March 6 @ 7am is when I am scheduled.

Keli said...

don't you love knowing the date and time? I thought it was funny when people would ask "when are you due?" and you can tell them the exact time.

Min said...

I know... I never know whether to tell them the due date, or the c-section time. I just usually say "the beginning of March"