Thursday, September 27, 2007

Waiting for Cannelloni...

One of our favorite places to eat is a place called Zio's Italian Kitchen! We love to go there because kid's eat for $1.99 and the food is great!

We took Spencer there when he was visiting, and one of the perks is that you can draw on the butcher paper that they line the tables with.

Well, when you sit two artists down at a table waiting for their food, you get this (click to enlarge)...



... I told Spencer that I would scan it and post it on the blog. I have some time today, so I finally hooked up the scanner and scanned it. I did the stuff on the right (my caricatures) and Spence did the stuff on the left (his caricature and the other stuff).

... did I mention the food was good?

2 comments:

cheeks said...

very cool! i am jealous of your talent! I can't even make a stick figure look good! :)

I want to see how you would draw my caricature...

bonny with a Y said...

that is pretty cool.