Friday, September 07, 2007

Has it been 11 years already?

It's our anniversary today. Has it really been 11 years since we got married? Time flies! I can honestly say that the last 11 years have been great! We have 4 great kids, Mike has a great job, we have a great house, have great family and friends, and live in a great place. (Do you sense a theme here?)

Happy anniversary Mikey! I love you and look forward to many, many more years together!

Also, Happy Anniversary to Nate and Betsy, and Jake and Amy tomorrow!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Happy anniversary to you guys! You do have a great family, and a cute one!

Keli said...

Wow, 11 years! Who would have thought you'd last this long. Oh, wait, that's us! You need to post some kid pics, I need to see the littles.

Min said...

We need to find our card reader to download the pix. We're working on it.

Michelle said...

Congrats on making it 11 years. Happy Anniversary.

Love
Michelle, Tressa and Ken

amy k said...

Happy Anniversary ( a little late, I'm just getting to the blogs in the last couple days). I hope you guys had fun and enjoyed it!

bet[c] said...

I forgot...sorry. Hope you really enjoyed your special day.