Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Aaron's a sCrUB Scout!

We went to Aaron's first (of many) Pack Meeting today.

He got his Bobcat this evening.

He got a cub scout shirt from him Grandma Jeanette for his baptism and Min and I got his badges and belt. We got him a neckerchief and a slide, but he got one from the Pack tonight (so now he has two).

He's a member of the Alamo Area Council. I'm still use to the Great Salt Lake Council patches, so this is cool.



Alex wants to be a scout.



At the Pack Meeting they welcomed in the six boys who turned 8 this summer... plus a few new move-ins.



This should be a fun ride!!!!!

1 comment:

grannybabs said...

I LOVE Cubs!! Alice and I used to help Mom with her various Den Mother assignments over the years, and then I have been a Den Mother 3 different times - it's the best job in the Church - no outside meetings, no Sunday assignments - and Mom told me to have the meetings on Monday - so you get every holiday!!

And you are working with some of the best little guys in the world!!