Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pumpkinheads and Tooth Fairies

Aimee has had a loose tooth for quite awhile and she's been wiggling it constantly for the last week.

I attempted to pull it out earlier tonight, but it wasn't quite there.

Aaron has one too, but his wasn't showing signs of coming out either.

Then Aimee came in and said it was bleeding and really loose. So I pinched her tooth in a towel and "POP" out it came. So I took a picture...



No sooner had I taken the picture, Aaron ran in and showed us his had come out too.



So now we have two toothless grins.



... actually make that two and half.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Thanks for all the pictures and commentary. It's fun to see what is happening with the kids. Looking forward to your visit in a couple of weeks.

Love,

Dad Reynolds

Donna said...

that is so cool. I remember how exicted I was to lose a tooth and get money from the tooth fairy.