Tuesday, February 14, 2006

3 Weeks....

and counting!

I went to the Dr. today. My first of the weekly visits. I'm always glad to get to this point, because that means I'm almost done! I was actually contracting over the weekend, not that it did anything except make us realize we're not ready for her to come yet. I do want her out, but we have things that we need to get done first (and it's still a little early @ not quite 36 wks for my comfort level.)

I have now gained 9 pounds total for this pregnancy. I'm loving that number, my dr. is not. The rest of my measurments are normal though, so it all looks ok.

We have about 20 million things going on (mostly Mike does) right now, and will continue to until I don't know when. He pulled an all-nighter last night, and plans to work for a while after he gets home tonight. He has had to be on campus all-day (until about 9pm) everyday for the last week or so. That doesn't leave him much time to work on his other stuff... namely a book that has 4 chapters due in a couple of days.

Last week all of the kids were sick at one point or another. Aaron was home for 2 days, and Aimee stayed home the next. And I was stuck in the house with them cuz this is when Mike was gone until after 9pm. I was so excited for a chance to go grocery shopping on Friday. It's the simple things!

No comments: