Friday, July 10, 2009

A "Shout Out" to the folks in Pflugerville!

I just want to publicly thank Betsy and Nate for taking me in for the week.

Each summer I teach a 5-day workshop at UT Austin for DMA, and its far easier for me to make the drive from Pflugerville than from San Antonio everyday.
  • San Antonio to Austin = 73 miles each way
  • Pflugerville to Austin = 23 miles each way
I usually bring the entire clan with me, but due to van problems (that have yet to be resolved) I made the trek alone.

So thanks for letting me sneak out in the morning and walk in in the evening.

... and a special "Shout Out" to Isaac for giving up his room for the week.

Thanks a bunch.

... and hopefully we'll be coming up later this next week.

4 comments:

Keli said...

Uh oh, what's up with the van? That sucks! I hate car trouble.

Mike said...

Let me just say this... we HOPE it's not the transmission.

Betsy said...

Anytime! You and your family are always welcome.

grannybabs said...

It's good to have family around - and in the Clayton clan, there are a lot of them around!!