Thursday, April 09, 2009

Our Little Trip to Dallas...

... I had a conference in Dallas, TX, last weekend and Mindy wasn't too excited about me being 5 hours away with 5 kids at home... so I took them with me (and was 5 minutes away).

So I got a reservation for 3-nights at a Residence Inn near the conference.

Here are some of the random pics that were taken.

In this pic, Andee gave Min the camera and started to pose. Funny little chick.


Min and Austin slept alot (from what I understand). Just kidding.


The suite had two rooms with double beds and a sofa bed in the living area. The kids liked to watch TV on the sofa-bed.


Aimee hated the "hard" bed in the other room and she slept on the floor. The next night, she traded Aaron and slept with Alex on the sofa-bed. Aimee wants one in her room now.

1 comment:

Keli said...

Oh, he's so cute! Thanks for the pictures. Keep 'em coming, though!