Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween '08

Tonight we had the ward "Trunk or Treat"... and 5 of the 6 of us dressed up for it. *

Aaron was Martin the Warrior from the Redwall books and Aimee was a witch (as usual). We didn't get pics of them, but I will see if anyone else did and post them later.

Alex wanted to be a Ghost...


I was Wario... and I won the "Being On Fire" costume award and received a box of Hot Tamales.


... and Andee took over the Giraffe costume. We had been running around all day and she didn't get a decent nap. So when we came home, there was no keeping her awake. Min removed her make-up, got her changed and ready for bed and she never even stirred. She was dead tired.


... anyways, that was our Halloween.

* Oh yeah, I do think Min dressed up. She was a baby factory... and today she is half way through this last shift. ;)

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Oh the giraffe costume! I love it and it shows just how much all your kids look alike. Everyone looks great!

Jill said...

So cute my little kiddles! And Mike I love your costume too! I was a pregnant lady for Halloween as well min and tyson was a polysomnographic technician...(he had to work). Fun stuff. I can't wait til I get to dress up my little guy next year!