Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time to vote!

I have my ultrasound scheduled for the 28th, and yes we will be finding out what we are having. I'm not patient enough to wait. We did that once and I decided that I like to find out early. It's a good way to celebrate being half way there!

Since we have 2 of each already, we are indifferent as to what we are having. As I tell everyone that asks... "it depends on which kid is acting up that day."

So, what do you think it is...
Boy (Austin) or Girl (Ashlee)

10 comments:

Morgan said...

Hmmmm, my vote is for a girl.

amy k said...

I like both names. Just a throw in suggestion too, since it goes with your names. Girl (Aubree). For some reason I have really liked that name lately. So what is your guess on the gender though? Any mother intuitions?

Min said...

Well, I was SURE that Aaron was a girl, if that tells you about how my intuitions work.

But I can honestly say I have no feelings as to what this one is...
I'm so much help, I know.

Betsy said...

girl cause they are more fun to dress!

Michelle said...

I think you will have a boy. It would be great if you had a girl so her and Katelyn can be buddies.

cheeks said...

With your every-other track record thus far i'm going with Austin...

cheeks said...

Ok, so i just did your stupid tic-tac-toe game and now i'm crying. RUDE!!!

Mike said...

Sorry Boo.

I'm officially voting GIRL just because I like the name Ashlee.

But if it were a boy, we could still name him Ashley Wilkes Clayton.

:D

Jill said...

I'm hoping for a boy so atleast one child on our side of the family will have a cousin to play with! Plus I swear everyone around me is having a girl but us so we need another boy! Either way I'm excited to find out!

Keli said...

Boy or Girl.

I have no intuition on these things, either.