Thursday, March 13, 2008

My car got hit last week... (Part 2)

... and the story continues.

I'll make it short. Here are the highlights:
  • I didn't have a camera to take pictures of the damage.
  • I did have my little Flip Video "blogging" camera.
  • The whole time I was filming the damage, the lady who hit me was "singing like a canary."
  • "I didn't even look. I'm so sorry, it's all my fault."
  • Her insurance company (Progressive) called me and admitted fault, offered to pay for everything, and gave me a rental car.
  • The quote came back this morning: $550
  • I'll get the car back on Monday.
  • At that time I can take the little Suzuki SX4 back.
So there's that.

They were so open and friendly. Good people to work with... but they kept asking if I was okay?

I kept saying "Yes, I'm fine."

What did they want to do... give me more money?

Oh wait...

... my neck is starting to hurt. ;)

2 comments:

amy k said...

I don't miss working in that business.

More money is always good right?

Unknown said...

LOL! The last part of your post made me laugh. Hehe! Anyway, it’s kinda awkward that the lady who hit you was “singing like a canary”, while you’re filming the damage. She might thought you’re making a music video out of her singing. Just kidding! Anyway, it’s good that the insurance company compensated with the damages, and I hope that they also suggested that you have yourself checked. :)

+ Cayla Dupont +