Sunday, May 20, 2007

Summer Movies 2007

Well, the Summer Movie Season has started and we went and saw our first one.

Yesterday I took Aimee and Aaron to go see Shrek the Third. They really wanted to see it, and I promised them that I would take them.

It was an okay movie. Not as good as the other two, but good in it's own right.

The only part that had me rolling with laughter was when King Harold (Fiona's father) croaks. That was great!

Anyways, I would give it about 2 stars (out of 4).

Looking ahead, these are the films that are my list to see this Summer. The ones that are bold are the one's that I will definately see, the other's will be seen if I'm bored and want to throw $6 away:
  • Spider-Man 3 - 5/4
  • Shrek the Third - 5/18 (take the kids)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 5/25 (take Mindy)
  • Ocean's Thirteen - 6/8
  • Surf's Up - 6/8 (take the kids)
  • Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - 6/15
  • Evan Almighty - 6/22
  • Live Free or Die Hard - 6/27
  • Ratatouille - 6/29 (take the kids)
  • Transformers - 7/4
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - 7/13
  • The Bourne Ultimatum - 8/3
Looks like a good Summer for movies! By my calculations... that about a movie a week!

1 comment:

bonny with a Y said...

SIX DOLLARS?

we pay at least 10 bucks.