Sunday, April 02, 2006

... but you should have seen the other kid.

... Aaron may have gotten his tooth knocked out in the fight, but you should have seen the other kid.

Just kidding.

Aaron came home the other day from school running up the street telling me something that I couldn't quite make out.

Seems like one of his "buck" teeth (as Aimee calls them) fell out at school today.

He's always wanted his tooth to fall out at school. The nurse gives you a little plastic treasure chest that you can keep the offending tooth in, until you get home.

I told Aaron that I would put it on the shelf in my room and see if the Tooth Fairy could find it there. The next morning, the tooth was a gone but a $1 bill (folded tightly) was in the chest.

Needless to say, Aaron was rather excited.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow, a lot of fun things going on at your house. Thanks for posting the pictures. I am glad to see Aaron got money for his tooth and little Andee has grown a ton, since the last post. Very cute!

Keli said...

Good job on the tooth, Aaron. And what are you feeding "little" Andee? Cream? She has grown so much, her cheeks are just chubbing right out! Cute! How was it having your parents around? I bet you're getting excited for Mom, Dad, and Chelle to visit. So many helpers.

Betsy said...

Our kids get those same little chests! I think Toby has lost four or five of his teeth at school. He swallowed one during dinner once... made a fake tooth to give to the tooth fairy. She gave him fake money!!! Toby thought that was hilarious, never complained that there wasn't any real money. Lucked out on that one!

bonny with a Y said...

so what's up with the chests? I've never seen one. Where do you get them?